Thursday, April 23, 2009

bike ride

i went to walmart on my lunch break and looked at the teeth whitening stuff, but eventually bought a bicycle seat and lock. I hate facebook, the seat is rather wide, and i didn't learn till later it would be disastrous. On my way back to the office I stopped at the volkswagon dealership to pick up a key i had left there for almost a year. A fat man with one snaggle gold tooth could not find the key after searching for sometime, and I looked at the tv in the waiting room saying breaking news; i couldn't see what it said from the showroom floor. I was bored so I asked him about leasing a new car, but it didn't seem worth it. I eventually got anoyed with him going on and on and was regretful I even asked. I wondered why he had a gold tooth. I'm sad, I went back to work, cleaning viruses, and ate a bag of almonds while finishing up. On my way home for work, I saw a women switch lanes and run a couple off the road, down into a ditch, and up a hill. There was smoke, and I knew the people in the car were afraid. I would have been afraid. The woman, i thought of her as an idiot stopped on the Interstate shoulder, and looked at the car as it smoked on the hill. I drove on and thought about how life was finite, how I would die, how we would die, how im dying.

No comments: