Thursday, April 2, 2009

plenty of fish profile

I like making profiles on dating sites more than dating:

Interests
readingdating sites
About Me
Im actually looking for my girlfriend and if i find her on her im going to bite her face and kill her dog.
******************
A good friend of mine did that do his girlfriend and went to jail for 9 months at the penal farm, but man was he swoll when he got out. I didn't know what he meant when i first heard him say "swoll," I thought it meant sick or something, but it means big muscles. I want big muscles, so im going to bite my girlfriend's face and kill her dog.
***************
Actually, he was up for 7 days on meth when he did it, and I dont do drugs. Maybe I can just skip that part, or just stay up for 7 days without meth. He tells me the story a lot, about how he got out of prison and slept on his friend's garage floor for 9 months, and got himself all cleaned up off dope. We laugh about the dog these days.
**************
He's christian now, and says how drug addiction was easy to get in, but hard to get out; that's also a phrase he picked up in prison usually referenced to prison and not drugs.
***************************
Now to think of it, I like having friends more than a girlfriend, cause I usually just freakout and go physco on most, but only if i like them. Man if I like it's nuts. If dont like em i dont do anything but play video games and social network.
***********************
I hate video games.

First Date
makeout, stare at the floor, shake in the bathroom, wished i drank alcohol, consider drinking alcohol, ask my date to please drink some alcohol.



kidtangerine Appears on 0 members favorites lists and has 2 roses that can be sent.

No comments: