Friday, December 5, 2008

D-Day or Day Three of No Lexapro

Fuck my mouth is on fire, not spicy but heat hot, Fuck. I have tomato sauce all over my keyboard and hands, and if I catch the asshole who did it I'm going to......Is it really even worth comment, not much is, just get in line and agree with everything. There is so much information about Lexapro withdrawal on the Internet, so I'm just waiting to have a brain reboot. I wonder what it will feel like . I gotta lose 30 pounds next year, if I dont i'm just gunna...... Is it really even worth comment, no much is, just get in line with the rest of the morons. I work in such spurts. Virtual Center just gave into my will, and I like it. I really don't have to make since to you, cause I dont have to do anything I dont want to, and the trick is just conviencing myself I want to goto work, and play practice and church, and school, and work, and home. I dont want to go home, bro. I want to send fictitous im's all day. Lick it, lick it real good. BrightStor see's the VM and it's actually backing up, it's the little things that makes me live.

No comments: