Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tiredness and VMWare Virtual Center

"Hey Bro, My Parents kicked me out again, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm broke and check this, I got fired Yesterday." A line from the play I'm performing December 13th at First Congo church. A play, wow, I cannot stay awake even though I took a caffeine pill; I would take two but it makes me cuss and shake. I ate half a strawberry cake and a huge piece of upside downcake, my head hurts from being in the position for so long. I've only said the serinety prayer 2 times today, mainly cus I was sleeping most of the afternoon. Fucking VMware won't accept the fucking license for Virtual Center, I am complete idiot so I like to reboot over and over again expecting different results. I'm just going to upgrade the piece of shit. blah. Oh man, I think a cubical mate is playing Huey Lewis and The News, Hell yeah, I can get this work done, I can be successful. I CAN.

No comments: