Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The colors


I have been making these cables for a virtualization project, and all the strands must be in a certain colored layout. The more cables I make the more it all makes sense: the order. For example it makes sense that blue should go before blue white, the universe wants it that way, and every molecule of my body knows it as the truth. Solid does not always dominate the mix of whites and fullness, and when it gives into the so called female strand, it or he does it with grace and perfection. The Order has always been, and will always be, before you and me, before time itself. "I wish I didn't feel like an island." The order presents it's theory through out human history, truth or the full color strand presents itself, day or light, and darkness shudders in the presented brightness. Darkness destroys the light with nothingness. The absence of light or truth or good. When Truth is presented, society, which is sheepishly good, shudders and pays their respect, but darkness regroups and blocks the light from prevailing. The blocking is temporary and light once again shins in a new century or an era of enlightenment. Such as the world is divided, people are divided in how they play in the role that spins the perpetual Universe. People don't choose their light or darkness roles, they just play the part, and most have the audacity to actually be proud or arrogant of their blessings in either strand. The more cables I make the more I hear the voice of the colors and the order.

No comments: