Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first effort

I deleted her from showing up in the gmail chat window, she was dressed like a zombie for Halloween. I saw her staring at me, as I danced with the girl from Arkansas. she left with a bad look on her face. Good, now, I need 3000 more situations where I win. Where I take control. Every realationship has a winner and loser, and I'm sick of losing. Maybe I could recruite some bad ass to coach me into making the girls give in to my will. you know like pay this awasome instructor half my salary to get me back on the right track of dating and destroying my victims. Crushing all their self esteem so they are nothing and I am all.

Brody Winters is a great collection agency for the transportation industry. Check them out for any type of collection. Trucking is their specialty. Brody & Winters LLC

No comments: