Sunday, December 7, 2008

Don't let me down

Psychiatry is such a load. I woke up every ten minutes last night. I had this amazing dream about being in love; me and this girl were sitting in a field filled with water from an overflowing river. We were landscaping someone's grandparents farm or something and there were lung fish making a path from the river to where we were digging up the earth or making a little creek. We sat there with our hands in the mud and were smiling at each other. I tried to kiss her and she avoided it and laughed and got up and ran off. I followed laughing and she looked back at me smiling. I guess that was the first time I tried to kiss her, and I was happy she didn't give me a talk or tell me about her boyfriend. I have never felt emotion like I did for that girl in my life. The character in the dream is actually a girl I know in real life, and it's sad that I just cannot be friends with any cute girls without having emotional dreams about them. The feeling was so intense, and I am certain Ive never experienced it in reality. Such a mixuture of hope and unbelievable joy. She was the only thing in the world I was concerned about, and I felt this appreciation returned fully just by her subtle smile. It was an absolutely wonderful dream.

No comments: