Thursday, January 15, 2009

there's the girl who left me bitter


Man oh man, why do i always date girls who have Macintosh ies sp. maybe I will find some girl who runs Linux and beat her till she's dead. Lifeless. Some girls are really hot, but I know a microwave is just a microwave no matter how you spin it. It's 22 Degrees Fahrenheit in Memphis, it's so fucking cold I cannot go outside for more than 2 minutes before the bottom of my feet fell like I'm walking on ice barefoot. Some music is really good, but I know a beautiful pictures is just paper and plastic when it's torn all to peices. Wait maybe I should have said that about hot women, well anyway, same for them. I'm such an ass, I ask self rightous girls to name 5 women inventors, ha, that always get them rilled up, and everyone always says Madame Currie; that bitch wasn't an inventor, her husband did the work anyway, he was just too much of a pussy to stand up to that whore. Wow, I'm knocking em down today.

Here's my track list for a girl I'm trying to be in love with: well actually it's up there, I got this one. this is going to put the nail in the coffin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can't ask girls that! not if you want to get laid.
though, you can call them bitches. that goes over well.