Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ribbit Wrog aka Ray Ray Rooster

Bummer, I have a headache and a feeling I'm making a huge mistake. All I want is to be in a band and have some teenagers kiss my ass, but my rap-blues-heavy metal band isn't doing so good since we don't have a drummer or a singer or a band name. All I have is Little Woodgrain, and all he can do is rap really fast, but I have hope that one day even my dad will be on the keyboard. I think im going to puke. This kinda reminds me of being hungover, but all I took was prestiq, supposedly some new wonder drug for depression. I stayed up playing "telephone" with a new lady friend and today I want to die. 2.5 hours late to work, and I didn't even get high. Strange how my life can get unmanageable just from staying up late. I use "just" to much. I need (blank)

No comments: