Tuesday, January 13, 2009

stomach

Shut that shit up, you whinny little bitch. Who cares it smells like smoke. Why don't you whine to yourself for getting stuck in a job you hate, it aint my fault. It aint my fault, tell me lies tell me sweet little lies, just tell me. What's the deal with minutes being in 60's and seconds being the same. I keep stopping the gas at 59 cents. But there is milliseconds? WTF. Great being in love, misery brings good blogs, or poverty or both, and just for today im not experiencing anything but laziness, and hate; the ususally stuff. Bitch I'll kill you, Manson would make the family play this weird mind game where he would be walking around the farm and all of sudden he would make the members inmitate or copy every movement he made. So he would stop someone walking by, and raise his left hand and they would have to copy the exact movement. He would then move his head, or his other arm and the game would go on and on. I heard this from one of the women who was serving life in prison for killing for him, and I gained a little respect for that guy. Pimp's up, Hoes down.

This weekend I wanted to throw my life away, but instead I just transfered 200 dollars to my e-trade account. Things were good last week with my amd investment but that's all over this week with the volitile economy. Surely it will come back up, if that shit heads says one more fucking word about the cigarette smoke im going attack his computer with the ping of death.

I hate this blog and would deleted it if it mattered, but it would be like ripping a page out of diary, who cares?

No comments: