Friday, January 2, 2009

trust verses truth

Well I will give you two for my one or five for the three.

I walked behind a large cloud of smoke and changed sides of street cause black people scare me sometimes. I looked into a window for anything I could relate to, and saw absolutely nothing worth seeing. I do that in life and then get surprised likes it's a sign that I need to be looking for it. There was nothing in that shitty apartment for me to see. I got around some normal people but it only turns out I was the normal one when the pipe and alcohol started to run through their bloody sores. Pus all over the table and the clams came out or were they oysters. Little muscle fibers with shreds of life still moving. Man, I know Just for Today it doesn't matter what I say or how it sounds. I felt like an outsider as they laughed and talked about people I dont know. I cannot believe I asked that girl over, if Little Woodgrain hadn't of showed up and insisted upon Open Mic night I might still be sick from the consequences. Write a line and deleted it, there is no fucking way i'm going to sit here all day, just to much coming and going to be productive. Man, maybe I will go home and play some Rock Band, maybe I will bust out the swiffer in the DataCenter, I like the way it smells.

No comments: