Friday, February 13, 2009

What's up?

I make many references to a gal who got me good, and when she get's me it's fool's thoughts, but I dont care, cause she don't even know, im the only one who's showing anything and it's in my brain. A friend told me the other day im starting to sound black when I talk, and I was kinda of excited cause whenever I get to do my own thing, meaning when no one is guiding me I always go back to black culture for some reason. So if I sound black it means I know myself. I am Hard. Something inside cries rejection of what the world gives me, all the kids in my neighborhood turned into wiggers and I listened to punk rock and didn't take baths, not cause I really liked it, but it fit in perfectly with my reaction to poverty. Anyway, that shit is not really important, what is important is what I was talking about when my NA friend told me I sounded black, he was telling me how he was trying to get off lexapro, and his doctor told him to go from 20, to 10 mg's in one day!!! I was like, "nigga what, mane that dood don't know shit bout getting off some flour, mane mane, how many times he done a detox, stupid ass nigga, tell dat nigga you gunna start parchutting in 5's nigga at 3 week intervals." He was like, "but he's my doctor, and i trust him. Why are talking all black?"

I was talking like that cause he was acting stupid and that's how I talk to stupid people. "I trust my doctor." Does he trust you? Has he ever taken lexapro? Has he ever done a detox? Does he put his pants on one leg at a time? Some people make me sick with their stupidity.

1 comment:

Cadet Christie said...

when i was living with you over winter break, you definitely had that black thang going on were that billed toboggan and bright nikes.