Thursday, February 26, 2009

techo

so i ran from my house to ymca downtown, 2.7 miles, and worked out for 30 mins on weights, and then rode a stationary bike for 30 mins, and ran back home. I felt like a bad ass. I saw my friend Juan at the gym, and he was acting gayer than normal, kinda had a sparkle in his eye I could tell what he looked like as a child. He pissed me off, bringing up the ballerina, I cannot hear that girl's name without a circus going off in my stomach, fuck, it just happened. I obsessed the whole run home. It was like I wasn't even on Madison, but fighting imaginary men who want to destroy my ego. The ones I couldn't beat up, I pulled a gun on. Today I know I am completely insane. Is there medicine for this shit?

Doing H&I tonight at Parkwood in Olive Branch, im going to get hopped up on some coffee before hand and tell a bunch of lies. Hell yea, At this moment what is lacking?

Techo, or whatever it's supposed to be called is the best for working out.

No comments: