Sunday, March 8, 2009

me talk crazyp

i was reading a david sedaris book, with the Van Goh picture on the front, and i decided i wanted to tell blogger.com about this guy i saw driving once; i was at southern and highland, of course near memphis state, and this twenty something guy in an old white or tan car pulled up next to me and as i glanced over he pointed to a tv in his dashboard. I imeditelly assumed he had recently bought this electronic and he was kinda bouncing up and down with a huge smile on his face. This happend more than 9 years ago, and I still remember how excitefd he was about that fucking tv. I felt sorry for him then, and still even now, but realize im the only one feeling anything about that situation and he feels nothing. I think he had gold teeth too. I wonder what he's doing right now? He's probable pissed off about something.
Do you believe in God?

No comments: