Monday, April 7, 2014

Drone cowards and Mr Harkins plea for help.



........ugh

white space.......

ugh.....


Mr Harkins, I've been thinking......

No,  that won't work,

Listen Jim, I've thought a lot about this.....

Ugh..

alright old man, I know you are Conservative, and as I get older I'm getting more Conservative too.

"I gotta take a softer approach," I thought.

I knocked on number 1 and stood in the dark hallway. His door was a rich brown with years of varnish and entries/exits.

I heard his bare feet slide over the hardwood.

the door flew open to old Man Harkins stark naked with a small creature hanging on his thigh. It was sucking blood for nutrients.  Harkins eyes were black, and the creature took one last drink of Mr Harkins and whipped his nourishment hole with it's claw.

"What do you want?" it asked.

I could not speak.

The creature started to climb down his leg and when it reached the floor, Mr Harkins fell back with a thud and a Catholic picture of Jesus crashed to the floor in his apartment.

The thing had black slicked back hair, and was naked. It had suckling breasts and claws like a squirrel.

It asked me again, "Hello, can I help you with something."

I was in shock.

"Oh God, what is with you?" it said as it started to climb up my leg.

I felt it's razor sharp claws go through my denim as it came up my legs and over my stomach, stopping in front of my face.

It waved a claw across my vision, "hello, hello you in there?" it said laughing.

I stammered, "ye ye yeah"

"Oh look, it's alive," it said, "why did you knock on our door?"

I noticed it had a smell of death. Like a dead animal rotting in a dumpster

"Our du- du- door?" I stuttered out.

It stuck it's claws in deep in my shoulders and moved it's head back and forth.

"Yes our door. Me and the old man." It said in anger, looking down to Jim.

Harkins was shaking on the floor.

The smell intensified a 100% when it spoke and I couldn't hold the eels in my stomach. I vomited all over the creature. It hung on the first wave trying to say something but i continued to vomit and it fell in the pool puke like a wasp that had been sprayed with chemicals. It was completely soaked and started to cuss and wipe itself off.

Felt like I puked everything I ever ate.

I puked for hours and eventually just assumed the thing had killed me and this was Hell. It felt, looked and smelled like Hell so I prepared for eternity and simply shut down my thinking.

The U.S. and England's use of drones is a cowardly act. Such tragedy as the thought pattern that allows justification of such an act to manufacture, program, or especially operate one of these machines.

"Are you done?" it asked, the creature.

"yeah I guess so, I'm done. It feels so good to be alive."

"I bet." it said looking around.

"what are you?" I asked

"I'm the force that drives people to participate in violence, savagery, and vice in the world."

"No shit?"

The creature paused talking, and climbed up on Old man Harkins couch, taking a pillow to wipe vomit off it's face.

"Listen bro, there are millions of us out there, and you aren't the first to see one of us. I've been drinking on the old man for years. I control his thoughts too. You have really been talking to me all this time."

"You know me?"

"Yeah, of course. You probably wouldn't even like the real Harkins -very conservative and stubborn. I was the one with all the stories about AOL and shit. He didn't do nothing and he never lived in Alabama."

"Woh," I said going to sit down in recliner.

Mr Harkins moaned on the floor, and I looked at him and said, "will he die?"

"Not if climb back on him in the next couple of hours."

I looked at the track marks covering his legs and stomach. Wounds of puss and filth.

"This cannot be real. This cannot be happening." I thought.





No comments: